Friday, November 27, 2009

Lazy days.



Lazy days make for some of the best days - I think. I've been hanging around the house with my little man lately, with lens in tow. I've noticed now, how intrigued he is by the camera and how he is beginning to play it up. When he sees me go to shoot - he already knows to smile !

I'm lucky that I am able to have such a connection with him through my lens - I really believe that's why my images come off as captivating as they are - for an aspiring professional !

Lately I've been feeling the guilty bug - work? play? work? play?
Nate is beginning to develop all kinds of new skills and has become so engaging that I don't want to miss a thing. I want to spend every moment with him. It makes me wonder how on earth my mother and my aunt were ever able to recover from their kids ' growing up'. :)

The simple things in life really is, what happiness is all about.
December 25th is around the corner and I am so excited for Nate's first Christmas !
I love Christmas - candles, ornaments, cutting down the tree, Christmas lights and the smell of cedar- oh, the beauty that is December.
It's yet to snow here - and I mean - a real snowfall. I'm anxious for Nate to look out the window and wonder what's going on outside. And of course - I'll have my camera. :)

And....btw, the new me has arrived ! My website is finally done and is up and running. I am quite proud of myself - and I thank my husband mostly- for all his support and belief in me.
http://www.kimberlydunbarphotography.com - A quick link is at the top of this page.

Enjoy - here are some of my latest shots.
















1 comments:

Anonymous November 29, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Great pics !

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP