Monday, November 9, 2009

He's finally here !

Baby C has arrived !



Dear friends of ours have just had a beautiful baby boy and I had great pleasure in spending a couple of hours with him and my lens, last week. Baby C at 7 days old. 
I could've burst with excitement - everyone has been anxiously awaiting this little one's arrival.

He is such a sweet little man too, with a great attitude - he was a real tropper for me!
I absolutely love the shot of him giving me a little grin - telling me that he was doin' just fine. And my what a great head of hair he has !
I did try the sleeping monkey pose, as I call it. I think it's pretty good -for my first attempt.

When I arrived home- I did manage to make a list of things that I had learned from the shoot - I was thrilled that our friends gave me the opportunity to snap some great shots of this little fella. He was awake for the majority of the shoot - which made it troublesome to get some of those oh-so sweet poses- but I was still very pleased with the resulting images!
Thanks again Baby C !








0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP