Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Baby A.

Baby A was the sweetest little thing !



This past weekend, I had the lovely pleasure of photographing Baby A - the daughter of a longtime friend.
Baby A was a whopping 7 days old. :)
I was so thrilled that I was finally able to use my green crock bowl ! She was a perfect fit for it, swaddled beautifully in my Tabitha FJ wrap. I love those wraps.
The lighting was great for this on-location shoot and I was pleased with the resulting shots.
We had the sling shot on the agenda - but didn't manage to squeeze it in - but no worries, I'll get it next time ! I must say - I think that the picture of R and her little girl is one of my favorite shots to date.
Thanks B & R and Baby A !












0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP