Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm here !






Well, I'm officially here - I'm blogging !

Now - you'll have to cut me some slack if something seems out of order or not in line with other bloggers - but I'm new to this and I assume that there's a learning curve- albeit a short one.

Well, I didn't go back to photography school like I had hoped to do a couple years ago ( I got married and had a baby boy ) so in deciding that now was a great time to get serious about it again, I attended a great workshop this past month with Amber Shereen, Ottawa's premier newborn, maternity and child photographer. We had 2 wonderful 12 day old little girls to model for us who were two tough little nuts to crack, but we did eventually manage to get some good shots. I learned a lot from Amber and would like to give her a shout out on her tremendous success and all that jazz ! Thanks for all your help Amber !

Check out her blog at http://www.ambershereen.com/blog/

So I'm editing my website and I'm having so much fun being my very own boss!
I love the flexibility in being able to walk away from the computer to make my little man smile, feed him or read to him - the list of activities goes on and on. I'm no computer genius, although, I must say that I'm getting the hang of all this biz type stuff, and looking mighty professional at it too.

www.kimberlydunbar.com - coming soon !

My very good friends have just had a boy - Baby "C" and we are so thrilled that he is finally here! I am looking so very forward to my session with him and his beautiful momma this coming week. I have so many ideas for our shoot - check back for pics of Baby "C" in a couple weeks.

In the meantime, here's a sneak peak at some of my recent work that you'll find on my website.
Kimberly Dunbar Photography to launch in January 2010 ! 

Customers will receive a complimentary 8x10 print for any session booked from now until the end of the year.  

In the meantime - I am available for sessions through referrals from friends and family who will receive portfolio building pricing. Inquire for more details. 

More to come !

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP